Monday, July 7, 2008

It's all about me!

I was introduced to the blogging world by my friend Ken Craig. (See:http://www.thecraigreport.blogspot.com/) He is the best writer/story teller/blogger/friend. If I ever needed a good laugh I would just go to his blog. It wasn't until my beautiful wife started her own blog that I realized it's more then just stories so I wanted to get in on the fun. Well, Mashelle wouldn't share her blog with me. She said to make my own. So here I am at 2:21 in the morning creating this blog just an hour before I have to go to work.

Now that I have my own blog I can say whatever I want because "It's all about me." My name is Jimmy Kaiwaokalani Kaholoaa. I was born on the island of Moloka'i, Hawaii on October 14, 1970 WARNING: Mid life crises is shortly approaching and I promise everyone will hear about it and I have a feeling it's going to be costly. I spent all my growing years on Moloka'i until I graduated from Moloka'i High & Intermediate School in 1989. Shortly after I was called and left for my mission to the Washington, Seattle Mission. Two months later my mission was split and I was assigned to the newly formed Washington, Tacoma Mission.


March of 1994 I enrolled in LDS Bussiness College (Keyword: Enrolled) where I met my beautiful wife Mashelle Rex of Evanston, Wyoming and she instantly fell in love with my good looks which sadly has been lost since. (PLEASE visit http://www.helpfindjimmysgoodlooks.com/ to make a contribution) On July 21, 1995 we were sealed in the Laie Hawaii Temple and life was good.


Our beautiful Princess Jenna Ku'umomimakamae Kaholoaa was born April 29, 1996. (You do the math) December 18, 2000 Jacob Keaweikeaokalani Kaholoaa arrived and made our Christmas bright. Then the world changed on December 13, 2004 when Queen Emma Ruth Ku'umealani Kaholoaa assumed the throne. December 15, 2005 will be a memory we'll never forget when Jaxon Ku'umakanalani Kaholoaa's little body was sent to us to remind us how precious life is. He was buried on December 18, 2005 in Randolph, Utah. Oh and we have a dog too, Ella

Is it really all about me? When I think about it, it really isn't. It's all about everyone else. Fasten your seat belt, this will be the best ride you every had. Y'all come back. Aloha for now!

4 comments:

Collette said...

We love the blog Jimmy. I can't believe your so old. How rude of Mashelle to not share! I don't blame her.

The Shumate Family said...

Hey Gigi! Is your dogs name really Ella?! You know that's our daughters name, right?! hmmm... well, welcome to the blogosphere... I will definitely add you to my friends/family list. Thanks for stopping by!

Amber and Jared said...

Hi! We missed seeing you guys at family camp too! We really wanted to be there! Tell everyone hi!

Tiff said...

Welcome to blogging! I'll be checking back regularly! P.S. my anniversary is also July 21st.